I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone whose read, liked, or even pressed the follow button (There’s 17 of you!). I’m not sure what kind of expectations I held for starting this blog considering I look at many of yours and other bloggers pages and see how amazingly laid out they are and organized. That’s going to be a long process for me to figure out! It’s been almost a month since posting my first blog and have enjoyed every minute of it. It sounds cliche but now that I’ve started I can’t seem to stop. So coming into the new year I’m definitely going to make posting on my blog a priority. I won’t say new years resolutions because those are always set up for failure in my experience. Now that I’m thinking about it, I would like to document here what I’d like to see happen for myself this coming year.
- Blog: Continue posting weekly posts on whatever subject strikes my mood
- Job: Find that job that will have me finding a better sense of direction for my career path
- School: Try not to let the professors disinterest me in my studies
- Sports: Run 5-10K comfortably
- Travel: It’s been ages since I’ve gone camping, so I’d like to attempt a camping trip to Tofino on the west side of Vancouver Island.
That should be enough
I hope all the WordPress community has had a great 2014 and soon to be better 2015!